Friday, May 8, 2009

WeWe's First Joke

I honestly didn't think that kids this young knew anything about humor. Felix, however, has a well-developed sense of fun. He enjoys making his parents laugh, so we oblige him as often as we can.

We've been encouraging Felix to potty train but haven't pushed it. And from the beginning, if his bum is naked he will always go in his potty chair to pee.

One day last month Felix was running around in just a t-shirt to give him the chance to go in his own "to-yut" and I was sitting here at my computer on the couch. He came up to me and with a big mischievous grin, said "Pee Mommy?" Huh what?!



Felix found the hat and the sunglasses and slippers and insisted he wear them all. I've been trying to encourage him to take fewer bottles, but he's resisting quite effectively so far. Only thing I've found that works at all is to distract him - keep his belly full and the bottles out of site. He'll still insist if he's especially upset though.

Toddlers certainly are a handful. A giant entertaining handful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid is so much fun to watch!!!

:P

-- Eepii

Becca said...

I don't get it

Anonymous said...

POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST!!!

-- Eepii