Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My fat blog

Since I don't really want to make this a blog all about being fat, I've taken that elsewhere. You can find all the information about training with Dan over at Say Goodbye, Fatty!

Funny story... When I went to talk to Dan on Monday he asked about my husband. Of course I need his support to make this journey, but it turns out that Dan and Brent grew up in the same ward in Brigham City and Dan was even Brent's piano teacher for about a year. How's that for a small world?

Anyway, I'll only put up milestones here so you don't have to worry about lots of fat talk. For that, head over to the other blog. Thanks. :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I enjoyed your first entry. Let me know what kind of exercising and stuff he has you do. He sounds like he knows what he is talking about. I bet he will be very helpful keeping you motivated too which I so much of what makes you successful in a task like this.