Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm feeling very Procrastinate-y lately

I've always been a procrastinator. It has affected me in every aspect of life and I'm really getting sick of it. Well, I've been sick of it for a long time but I keep putting off doing anything about it. Hah!

Do you ever find yourself so completely bored with the idea of doing anything worthwhile that you put it off till something interesting comes along? Like a good TV show or bed time? Sigh.

I'm off to finally create room for Felix's crib so we can get him out of our room. I think 6 months is long enough. I don't know what we'll do with his bassinet though. We don't have much space for storage, so likely we'll be spreading out into my parents' storage space.

Of course, making a blog post is just another way of putting off the dirty deed...

1 comment:

ADDollhouse said...

I am VERY good at finding things to do when I have things I SHOULD do. Have you SEEN how often I blog? It directly corresponds, usually to how often I do NOT clean.