Thursday, August 16, 2007

Strange Dreams

I've been having some of the strangest dreams lately. On Sunday I dreamed that there were aliens among us pretending to be human but I found out because I saw a bus fill up with water. Yeah, apparently these aliens lived in water and they would drown the humans and then eat them.


But this morning I dreamed that I was captured for slave labor and I had to swim down to their underwater city... They wanted me to be a waitress. I got really mad because I had a baby at home, so the alien who was in charge of me took me to a guy who dealt with black market stuff. He was in the process of getting a bunch of aliens high by giving them human aspirin.
I don't know what to think of these dreams. Apparently the two were connected in my mind and it turned out that the aliens had been living among us for quite some time but we didn't know till they started taking over. They would either eat us or use us for slave labor. I must have something against being a waitress because I was pretty upset that they would take me away from home just to make me be a waitress.
I wonder if it will continue. Maybe I should write a story about it all. I read a series of books lately about vampires (Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer) that originally started with a dream the author had about one scene. She decided she wanted to know what happened so she wrote a book. She's on book 4 now and has made all sorts of money. Maybe I should write about my alien dreams...

5 comments:

Cyraius said...

wow, talk about an interesting dream, if you do write the book let me know because I want a copy.

Shauna said...

I'm already riveted. I want to know what happens next!

Dirtius Wifius said...

Weirdly, these aren't my only alien-chasing-me dreams. I'll have to see if I can connect them all and write a short story or something. I wonder if my subconscious has enough material to do a whole book...

ADDollhouse said...

Ooooh... COOL!

Kristy Mouti said...

"I dreamed that there were aliens among us pretending to be human"

This is true. And now that I've told you, they're going to come after us. Watch out.