Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hello February!

Well, I'm glad January is over. It was a tough month. We had less work, more sickness, and tons more snow. It's quite beautiful outside, but it just keeps going. I kind of want spring, but I don't really want summer.

I got to spend lots of time with my good friends (thanks again to CarrieAnne for pulling me into the group!) but it didn't seem enough. I guess a lot of people had a hard January.

I started talking more about Leg Lovers and I finally had a couple people start getting interested in them. I finally got to meet my wonderful friend Paige and her husband Josh. They came over this morning and picked up some LLs for her and their baby. I don't know how we possibly waited for so long before we met. It feels like we've known each other for a very long time. Funny thing, turns out that Brent and Josh were in a singles ward in SLC a couple of years ago.

I took some fun pictures of my brother's kids this week. They had lots of fun posing for me. Aren't they adorable?

No comments: