Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lost and Found


Nothing is really found, but I'm watching Lost right now and loving it.

This winter has been really quite stressful. There has been lots of sickness, financial weirdness, tons and tons of snow (that's not really a bad thing though - just different), not enough work, etc. Just this last weekend Brent had stomach yuckiness and Felix had an allergic reaction.

But in the midst of all of it, I'm still working on Italian translation and transcription, I started a business making custom-fitted slipper socks (Leg Lovers - email me if you're interested, I'll be linking a website as soon as I get one), and I've made some of the best friends any woman could ask for. And I applied to be on Biggest Loser (everyone cross your fingers for me!!!!).

So all in all, things are okay. But I really am ready for something to change. Or maybe just for chocolate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor kidlet; what's he allergic to? (i'm allergic to mangos--the oil in the skin; maybe it's hereditary/genetic?)

hope things start to look brighter soon. (also literally. snow is NOT a good thing. repeat after me.)

i was playing around on amazon.com, and they have a widget called astore that allows you to embed an amazon shop right into your website so people can buy your stuff through the amazon shopping cart without ever leaving your page.

i assume they take a percentage and stuff, but so does paypal or ebay, etc, so it might be something to check out.

it sounded really user-friendly (they advertise that you don't need to know code or anything). i was highly intrigued, but don't possess any discernible craft-like talent.

Dirtius Wifius said...

Thanks for the idea Shannon!

Kristin said...

Thanks Heather, we are glad to have you as one of the group. Knowing you has made this long winter a bit warmer for me too.