Monday, July 21, 2008

Two

Two names you go by:
1. Heather
2. Sister Webster.

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Blue t-shirt
2. jeans

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. be with friends
2. talk to my husband when neither of us has somewhere else to be

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. go to bed (yep, before 9 pm)
2. for money troubles to magically resolve themselves

Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Lady the ferret
2. fish - any of them

Two people who will send this back completed:
1. Nobody. I cheated and just put it on my blog instead. :)

Two things you did last night:
1. ate yummy brownies courtesy of my wonderful hubby
2. slept fitfully

Two things you ate today:
1. ribs
2. steamed broccoli

Two people you last talked to:
1. Sylwia (sis-in-law)
2. my friend Wendy by text

Two things you plan on doing tomorrow:
1. working
2. finally making an appt for my pregnancy

Two longest trips taken in the last five years:
1. moving back to Utah from Alaska - ferry and driving
2. trip to Seattle to play with friends

Two favorite holidays:
1. Halloween - a perfect excuse to look different
2. Christmas - a perfect excuse to see loved ones

Two favorite beverages:
1. root beer
2. water

1 comment:

Chris Heimerdinger said...

Brent, I need you to contact me ASAP. Couldn't find an email anywhere on this site. My email is cheimerdinger@gmail.com and my phone is 870-2070. Hopefully you can delete this after you get my message.

Chris Heimerdinger