Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tooth time

Tonight on the way up to Salt Lake to pick up a blood sugar tester from a friend, I sat in the back with Felix. I tried to keep him entertained by turning on the little side light. I also tried to get him to say "off", and he got as far as "iiiithhhh", which is pretty good considering.

On the way home, I sat in the front and let him chew on my finger. That always seems to calm him down. This time, however, it didn't seem to help. He was all sorts of fussy. But amidst that time of trying to get him to chew on my finger, I felt a rough patch on his lower gums. Sure enough, a tooth has finally come through. It looks like another one is on its way right next to it. So... 11 months and 2 days. That's decent, right?

I honestly think that babies are adorable with the bottom two teeth in. I just hope Felix lets me get some good pictures.

No comments: