Friday, April 4, 2008

Quote and stuff

Mark Twain - "Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."


We splurged this week on a new car seat for Felix. It's facing forward (but can also face backward) and he seems much happier in it. I think it's the fact that he can see what's going on more than anything.

Nothing really interesting is going on. It's a good enough day. Now I need to go back to work. I honestly like my work and I love the people I work with, but I don't especially enjoy going in at night. Good thing it doesn't happen very often. Maybe I'll take Felix with me. Hopefully it won't take too long...

1 comment:

Kristin said...

The day you get to put your child in a forward facing seat is an exciting day, at least it was for us. It seems to make them so much happier and it is easier to keep them entertained and aware that you are there in the car with them. That was a day we counted down to with each of our kids, but mostly our first because he didn't have any siblings sitting in the back to keep him company. Congratulations to Felix for gradauting to the front facing seat!!!