Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Amelia Linda - as promised



The tube in her mouth is because she aspirated some fluid during the night. She's still doing well and I'm still hopeful that she'll be coming home soon - early next week maybe?

Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm excited to be showing her off in person sometime in the next couple of weeks.

For those who have asked, I'd love to have visitors. There's no window to the NICU and they've limited us to only 4 different visitors (besides her parents, of course) for the entire time she's here. But once she's home and as long as you're healthy, you're welcome to come and gawk at the beautiful new baby. :) And you're welcome to visit me any time. I'd love to see you.

Heather

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Wouldn't you know I came down with a cold/flu the VERY same day you had this little one? I'm working on getting better and as soon as I know I'm in the clear, I'll come and visit. Love you!

BeatlesDiva said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations again!

ADDollhouse said...

That second one makes her look a little like she is smoking a pipe. I can totally see Amelia saying "Quite right, Old bean!" in a British accent. Which makes her an EXTRA cool baby in my estimation.