Thursday, March 20, 2008

Weird dream #2

This morning's dream had something to do with a creepy old guy who wanted to marry a young princess so he could inherit the kingdom. Something like that. I know, not very original. The princess had run off with the guy at first, saying that she wanted to marry him but then she changed her mind and everyone was super happy about that.

Anyway, Felix is cute. You already know that. But I really do think he's adorable. Good thing, too, because if he weren't I would have already given him away. Man, being a parent is time consuming! I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a gaggle of the little droolers wanting my time. Kudos to all you moms out there who do it and make it look easy. I know on the inside you're dying of sleep deprivation too, but I swear you can't tell!

2 comments:

jenica said...

oh yes, we're sleep deprived, and ornery! i promise. ;-D

so do all of these dreams mean that you're prego?

Dirtius Wifius said...

Not yet.

We're actually wondering why it's taking so long, but Heavenly Father probably is just trying to protect my sanity before sending us another one. :)