Sunday, March 2, 2008

The old, the new, and the blackmail



We had a family birthday last week. It was nice to hang out with all the family-type people.

Felix tried really hard not to fall asleep in his makeshift high chair. Sadly, he succeeded.







I decided to try a new format. Not for any specific reason, but I guess I wanted to make it more my own. I'm still working on it, so you may see lots more changes over the next couple of weeks.

I still can't get over how cute he looks when he falls asleep in the swing. It has been an absolute life-saver for us and I can't imagine life without it.



Felix has a new hobby. Can you tell by looking in the picture what it might be? I'll give you a hint... it doesn't matter if we roll it over the top or under. Yep, that's an entire double-roll's worth of TP on the floor.




I debated with myself over whether to post this pic. But still being annoyed at having to use floor toilet paper for the next couple of days, it would seem my better judgment (or maybe my being a nice mom) lost out.

3 comments:

CarrieAnne said...

That last picture? You should photo shop his bottle into a fifth of scotch and say this is how he gets over colds or something. I'm all for underage drinking when the subject is cute!

(Put your TP in a container on the back of the toilet. If you want to drive him nuts make the container a clear one.)

Unknown said...

Love the new layout. I want to change the layout on mine, but haven't gotten around to it.

Kristin said...

I like the new look. It sounds like you are having a lot of fun with your family. I am jealous that you have so much family around to play with.