Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Weird dream #3

This morning's dream was a bit on the disjointed side.

I was watching a movie with Felix, my dad, and three girls (grown-ups), one that I knew a little bit.

Felix fussed a little bit and started coughing, and one of the girls started yelling at him to shut up. I snapped, got all up in her face, and started yelling at her, all the while having her yell at me and Felix for ruining the movie.

That started a huge feud, and for some reason, when she brought over a 2-liter bottle of homemade salad dressing, I knew she had put hair in it. I started pouring it out over the sink, straining it through my fingers, and every time I caught a hair I would show it to the girl that I had known because I didn't want her to side with the other girl.

Then for some reason we were taking the girl I knew to the airport.


There was more, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was or why. So odd. I guess I'm feeling a bit protective of Felix lately...

No comments: